We took the trim off of the master bedroom wardrobe this morning to investigate whether there was a need to replace any of the ceiling after the entry of water into the property. What we found was ceiling plasterboard that
The kitchen has been installed, bar two doors – one for the dry goods cupboard (at least, that’s the current intent for it), and the fridge. The install took two days, with the main run going in on Monday, and
A bit of LED strip light, IP65 rated, makes it really easy to see everything in the wiring locker without resorting to beams of light that get blocked by hands, require your third hand etc. The wiring still needs some
Another observation during all of this wiring work is that there was a drop in the voltage from the alternator terminal to the splitter input – up to 0.5V. A drop at the batteries is expected as the relationship between
Given the voltage drop at the water pump, the next wiring upgrade was to take the battery locker to wiring locker wire up to 16mm sq. This was completed today, and while it’s made things a bit better at the
Photos say it all.