With Eir being unreachable via phone, I decided to poke the router they sent me, to see if I could tamper with the request that was causing issues. Basically, in the set of four requests that were XHR’d over to
Today I learned that the diagram style that shows two or more vertical lines with actions going from line to line is called a sequence diagram, and it’s a UML thing (we never got in to UML when I was
A small re-write of the sender into a Click driven CLI, making hard-codes into CLI arguments.
It turns out that iNavX doesn’t support rendering ERRPM; it only supports the NMEA 2000 variant, PGN 127488. This led me down the path of trying to work out if I could send PGNs to the MiniPlex3 via the WiFi
Whilst Dad was visiting, we put his portable oscilloscope across the two terminals on the back of the tachometer, and found a very nice mV signal that changes frequency with engine revolutions. This means that a bit of circuitry plus
VBA is a horrible thing to work with; mostly because the development environment (if you can call it that) built in to Office 2013 stinks. You get lovely errors like “Access denied” when using the HTTP request component, or “-91”.